Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's Cookin'...


You tell me...
I am looking for YOUR comments on my recipes. I want to know who out there is making my recipes from my cookbook Forkful of Simplicity . 

Now is your chance to tell me what is on your mind...love it, hate it, burnt it, made it so many times I lost count, my sister-in-law stole the recipe, too much, not enough, dry, cooking time was off, dish was absolute perfection. Whatever it is I want to know about it. 

Leave me a comment on a recipe you made from Forkful of Simplicity Cookbook, I will publish it and at the end of January I will choose the best, most honest comment submitted. What will you win...and who will it be?

1 comment:

Gerri MacIlvane said...

The Crumbled Asparagus are the best, but I think the Steak Sicilian is Amazing. Even my husband complimented it. This coming from a man that tells me all the time I over cook steaks.
Gerri MacIlvane